I am here to assist in the radical co-creation of Earth, and to hereby radically expand consciousness.
I am compelled to do so by the tension that has affected me, and inspired to do so by the potential I fathom.
I know that change begins with my own transformation from
– hurt, by consciousness, to healing
– fear, by curiosity, to wonder
– poverty, by wisdom, to plenty
– separation, by partnership, to unity.
And that by this transformation I become ever more empowered to play my part in transforming the Earth from
– poisoning, by cleansing, to purity
– waste, by nurturing, to bounty
– barrenness, by the generous redistribution of resources, to fertility
– neglect, by the work of many willing hands, to Heaven on Earth.
I recognize that the physical and non-physical tools that make this possible are the most valuable resources I can gather:
– accurate information, from research-tested hypotheses through open minds building an accumulation of wisdom, taking into account reason, and intuition.
– effective methodology; habits and systems that work
– quality tools, designed and produced soundly to do the required work efficiently and effectively, taking into account all considerations.
I recognize that it takes practice and intuition to use these tools skillfully.
I recognize that the restoration of the Natural Order of life on Earth will require:
– an attitude of equanimity: that ever part of the whole plays a unique part
– an attitude of possibility: that the impossible can be broken down into possibilities
– an attitude of expectation: that unfathomable good can come from good intentions
I understand that what is truly good and right for me, is, by our interconnected reality, good and right for all; I have only to open my conscious awareness to be able to see all circumstances. What causes tension for one, also, by interconnection, causes tension for all. What creates happiness for one, creates happiness for the whole.
I trust in my capacity for good, to create mutually beneficial working relationships, deals/contracts of mutual benefit that will produce a surplus of results, which I intend to share generously.
I commit to clearing toxicity, un-natural barriers, and dis-ease in physical and non-physical forms, according to appropriate order, as revealed in Nature.
I honour the Free Will of each living thing, understanding that thwarting this natural law creates a rippling of disharmonies, which can and must be remedied for greater potential to be realized.
It follows that I must, in order to be an effective agent for transformation, take full responsibility for my jurisdiction (awareness, thoughts, words, deeds, stewardship, connections, deals), and honour the jurisdictions of others as their own and act accordingly.
Understanding too, that as a part of the whole, the whole is my jurisdiction, by indirect effect.
I honour all forms of life, recognizing that all physical creation is founded in non-physical consciousness.
I recognize the sensation of resounding LOVE to be the indicator that I have found someone of my Tribe, with whom I am to create one of many work forces for this processes workable unfolding.
And I love nonetheless those with whom I do not feel such depth of connectivity, understanding that we are in this together, just not as closely.